Sunday, April 22, 2018

Scrappy Flag Table Topper


Hi there!  It's not too early to start your 4th of July projects! I have a special one to share with you today that I know you will LOVE! 

 This Scrappy Flag Table Topper is one of my favorite patterns I have designed! It is so festive for July and would look perfect on any table, or even as a wall hanging! 

We have made up special kits for this topper which include EVERYTHING you need to make one of your very own!  You can find the kits HERE!
Finished size: 18" X 26.25" - Purchase Kit HERE

I used the American Heritage Collection by Penny Rose for my topper and I am in LOVE! You guys, this fabric is incredible! The colors in this line of fabric are so lovely, and my favorite part of all are those tiny florals! 


Purchase Kit HERE

This is definitely one of those projects you can complete in an afternoon.  Those are the best kind of projects in my opinion!  

So be sure to pick up a kit and sew one up for yourself!

Talk to you soon,



1 comment:

Warm Quilts said...

What a cute scrappy flag table topper! You are right . . . it's not too early to begin summertime projects. Thanks for providing the inspiration and the nudge.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...