Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Garden Path Mystery Quilt Sew Along

Hi there!  I have some exciting news to share!  We are ready to announce the next Mystery Quilt Sew Along!  Yay!! This one is a Spring Theme and I think you guys are going to LOVE it! 

Since it's a "Mystery Quilt" I can only tell you a few things:


  • It is 37" x 37" 
  • It is a Spring Theme quilt.
  • We have kits available - with backing and binding INCLUDED. You will want to pick up a kit as soon as possible - because we have sold out of our last mystery quilt kits fast! 
  • You don't have to "sign up" to join in - just check the blog every Wednesday starting April 4th - to download the pattern for that week.
  • On week one, I will include a cutting sheet - that will be for the whole quilt.  
  • This Sew Along will last four weeks.  
  • I will include a PDF download each week so you can easily print off the instructions for each block.
  • Skill level for this quilt is a confident beginner - this quilt is traditionally pieced.  

Here is the posting schedule for this Sew Along:

Schedule:

April 4th
April 11th
April 18th
April 25th

Now let's get to the fabric we selected for this Mystery Quilt! {My favorite part!!} For this Mystery Quilt, we are using June's Cottage by RJR Fabrics.  We absolutely LOVE this line of fabric, and you will love it in this Mystery Quilt! It has such a lovely spring look to it and it is perfect for the quilt I designed!


Each kit includes all the fabric you need to complete the Mystery Quilt - which INCLUDES backing and binding!! How awesome is that?! Everything you need, all in one kit!  




Talk to you soon!

9 comments:

Turid said...

I never saw this, I never saw this......temptation.

Linda M said...

Do you offer the fabric requirements for those that want to pick their own fabrics? (Although I DO like your selection!)

Monica said...

How pretty..can't wait..Thanks..

flquilter said...

Thanks for the new design Lindsey! I am enjoying my Love throughout the year stitching and had been thinking about sending a message asking for you to work on a spring/Easter themed piece. You beat me to it! Looking forward to the next project.

Lindsey said...

Hi Linda,

We offer fabric requirements on the first week when we start. They will be included in the cutting sheet. :)

Lindsey

Lindsey said...

Hi flquilter,

You are so welcome! So glad you are sewing along with me in the Love Mystery Quilt! The new Garden Path quilt is sooo pretty! Can't wait to get started next month!

Lindsey

Jackie said...

LOVE your sew alongs!

Diane M said...

I would love to quilt along but I would like a larger quilt. Do you offer the yardage and names of the fabric in your kit?

Lindsey said...

HI Diane, we will be adding yardage of June's Cottage to the website very soon - so you can buy some if you would like to make your quilt larger! :)

Lindsey

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...