Friday, November 20, 2015

Fabric Frenzy Friday #90

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a good week! I can't believe it will be Thanksgiving next week! I am hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year, and it will be the first time that I have cooked a full Thanksgiving dinner!  So I am a little nervous - but excited too! I have to do all my shopping this weekend! I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend!

Here is this week's bundle:

Christmas Glitter
 We are now offering our Friday Bundle Batch in 10" squares as well! So you can now pick from a fat quarter bundle, half yard bundle or ten inch squares! 
Christmas Glitter

Christmas Glitter is this week's Bundle Batch!  Add a little sparkle to your holidays with this festive group - touched with gold metallic accents!    Fat Quarter & Half Yard bundles include 8 different prints.

NEW this week:  10 inch squares - each pack contains 16 squares (2 of each print listed below)
Included in each bundle / 10 inch square pack:

  1. Holiday Editions Poinsettias & Ribbons - Fabri-Quilt
  2. The Cardinal Rule Red Damask - Wilmington
  3. Home for the Holidays Metallic Gold Damask - Benartex
  4. Holiday Editions Holly & Berries - Fabri-Quilt
  5. Christmas Splendor Plaid - Henry Glass
  6. Christmas Splendor Poinsettias Ivory - Henry Glass 
  7. Kona Cotton Lime - Robert KaufmanKona 
  8. Holiday Editions Poinsettias - Fabri-Quilt

Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!

Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash.  Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric! 

*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog. 
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :) 

We have updated our blog buttons! Please grab the new code for your blogs! :) We have also updated the sidebar buttons! Go HERE for different sizes!

Fort Worth Fabric Studio

1 comment:

Roslyn said...

I am excited to show you what I have done with your beautiful Rose Parade fabrics, so I have linked to my blogpost with all the pics!
http://ros-the-quilter.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-rose-parade-quilt.html
Thanks again for the generous gift, the fabrics are such fine quality a pleasure to piece and to quilt.
Roslyn

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...